This course provides a cumulative approach to learning SketchUp which includes 3 modules:
- SketchUp Pro – The Basics
- Layout – 2D Presentation & Design Documentation
- Putting it all together
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create Intermediate Level 3D models
- Quickly and Accurately measure a ‘Location’ and build a resulting model.
- Use SketchUp Layout for all Construction Documentation.
- Produce ‘Rendered Views’ for use in a presentation.
Instructional Methods Used
- Demonstration Lectures
- Student Participation [follow along] Demonstrations
- Simulation Labs
Course Evaluation Process & Certificate
This is a Full Participation course, meaning that you will be expected to complete the assignments and submit them for feedback.
- Lab, Quiz, and Project Assignment
- Level of Completion
- Aesthetics of the Documentation
- File size; Purging entities not used.
- Certificates will be given as out-lined below:
- Certificate with Good Understanding – All assignments have been handed in and the holder understands of the concepts and requirements in the course.
- Certificate with Very Good Understanding – The above and understands the concepts…etc. ‘Very well’.
- Certificate with Excellent Understanding – The above and has an ‘Excellent’ understanding of the program and how it can be used.
Please Note: You have 270 days (approx. 9 months) from the time you enroll in this course to when your access will be removed and your progress deleted from the system.